General conditions of access and use
1 - Purpose
The present General Conditions of Access and Use ("GCU") provide a legal framework for the use of the services of the Radsow site, as follows.
Constituting the contract between NEEDEN CORP and the User, access to the site must be preceded by acceptance of these GTC, and access to this platform signifies acceptance of these GTC. Therefore, please read the TOS carefully when you intend to use the Site, as they may be adapted and/or modified at any time. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions of Access and Use, please refrain from using the Site and its content.
2 - Legal notice
The owner and publisher of the Website is the entity NEEDEN CORP, which operates under the trade name Radsow® ("NEEDEN CORP"), whose identification data are as follows
- Headquarters: 14 Bd Raymond Poincare, 92380, Garches
- Tax ID No.: 809 833 346 00020
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone number: 09 77 55 03 65
- Registration data: registered in the Trade and Companies Register of Nanterre at 394 461 123.
The site is hosted on Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
3 - Access to the site
The General Conditions of Access and Use govern access to and use of the Site that NEEDEN CORP makes available to Internet users in order to provide them with information concerning NEEDEN CORP, its products and/or services.
The Site provides free access to the following services: sale of men's and women's clothing. The Site is accessible free of charge from anywhere by any user with Internet access. All costs necessary to access the services (computer equipment, Internet connection, etc.) are at the user's expense.
The contents of the Site are exclusively intended for people of age (15 years and older), and therefore, when the user registers on the Site to receive newsletters, he/she declares to be of that age. To this end, NEEDEN CORP reserves the right to ask the user, at any time, to provide proof of age. In the event that NEEDEN CORP verifies that the user is underage, or that the user does not comply with NEEDEN CORP's request, or does not properly comply with NEEDEN CORP's request, NEEDEN CORP will de-register the user.
Access to member services is by means of a user ID and password.
For reasons of maintenance or other, the access to the site can be interrupted or suspended by the editor without notice nor justification.
4 - User account
For the creation of the User account, the collection of information at the time of registration on the Site is necessary and mandatory. In accordance with the law n°78-17 of January 6 relating to data processing, the files and freedoms, the collection and the treatment of personal information are carried out in the respect of the private life.
Once the user registers on the Site, NEEDEN CORP communicates the account and passwords to the user through the means of contact indicated by the user.
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, articles 39 and 40, the User has the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose his personal data.
5 - Use of the Site
The Site allows members to publish comments. In his publications, the member is required to respect the rules of the Site and the rules of law in force. The Site has the right to exercise a priori moderation on the publications and can refuse to put them online without having to provide justification.
The user is held responsible for any content that he puts online. The user undertakes to make diligent use of the Site, as well as of the information relating to the products and/or services contained therein, in full compliance with the applicable regulations and the General Conditions of Access and Use.
Consequently, the user undertakes to:
- Respect the rest of the users of the Site.
- Not to make comments or post content that is (i) illegal, violent, pornographic, racist, denigrating or violent; and/or (ii) inappropriate or unrelated to the activity of NEEDEN CORP, its products and/or services, or that may harm the interests of third parties.
- Not to carry out any act aimed at damaging, rendering useless and/or overloading the Site or at preventing, in any way, its normal use and/or operation.
- Not to transmit any content that may contain viruses, scripts or other malicious code or programs with destructive or deleterious properties or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any software or hardware.
- Not to interfere with or condition in any way the security of the Site or abuse the resources, services and products available on it.
- Not to access, modify, adapt and/or reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise interfere with the Site.
- Not to insert any data or hyperlinks on the Site, except as expressly permitted by NEEDEN CORP in accordance with the provisions of the "Links Policy" section.
- Do not request login information or access another user's account.
- Do not take any action that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of the Site.
- Not to create more than one personal account per user.
- Do not use the account registered on the Site for financial purposes.
- Do not share your credentials or perform any act that compromises the security of your account.
- Communicate to NEEDEN CORP, any security or privacy incident related to your account.
- Log out of their user account once they have finished accessing and using the Site.
The user is informed that in the event of non-compliance with the General Conditions of Access and Use or any other condition contained on the Site, NEEDEN CORP reserves the right to limit, suspend and/or terminate access to the Site, adopting the necessary technical measures to that effect, at any time and without prior notice. In addition, any legal proceedings brought by an injured third party against the Site shall be borne by the User.
NEEDEN CORP endeavors to maintain the Site in good working order, avoiding errors or, if necessary, repairing them, and keeping the content of the Site properly updated. However, NEEDEN CORP does not warrant that the Site will be available and uninterrupted, that the content of the Site will be error-free, or that the Site will be updated on a timely basis.
NEEDEN CORP reserves the right to make changes, deletions and/or updates to the information contained on the Site, to its configuration or to its presentation at any time.
6 - Responsibility of the User
Access to the Site and the use that may be made of any information contained therein, are made under the sole responsibility of the user.
It is also the User's responsibility to ensure the security and confidentiality of the account and identifying information.
NEEDEN CORP cannot be held responsible in any of the following cases:
- For any damage and/or prejudice that may result, directly or indirectly, from accessing or using the information contained in the Site and, in particular, information concerning third parties other than NEEDEN CORP, including, but not limited to, those caused by the introduction of viruses and/or by computer attacks.
- For any damage and/or prejudice that users may suffer as a result of inappropriate use of the Site or breakdowns, interruptions, absences and/or communication faults.
- For any damage and/or prejudice to the user's software or hardware resulting from access to the Site.
- For any infringement of the Site, or any of its elements, committed by an entity other than NEEDEN CORP.
- For any breach resulting from User's failure to timely implement updates/versions to the Site received from NEEDEN CORP.
- For any breach arising from the use of the Site and/or the Game that does not comply with the conditions permitted under the Terms and Conditions of Access and Use and any other applicable conditions.
- For any incident, suspension, interruption or failure of the Internet that prevents the availability and/or continuity of access to them.
The user is responsible for damages of any kind that NEEDEN CORP may suffer as a result of a breach of the obligations to which he or she is subject under the General Conditions of Access and Use or the legislation applicable to the use of the Site.
7 - Responsibility of the Site
Although the information published on the Site is deemed reliable, the Site reserves the right not to guarantee the reliability of the sources. The information published on the Site is presented for information purposes only and has no contractual value. In spite of regular updates, the responsibility of the site cannot be engaged in the event of modification of the administrative and legal provisions appearing after the publication. The same applies to the use and interpretation of the information provided on the platform.
The Site declines any responsibility concerning the possible viruses which can infect the computer equipment of the User after the use or the access to this site.The site cannot be held for person in charge in the event of cause beyond control or the unforeseeable and insurmountable fact of a third.
The total guarantee of security and confidentiality of data is not ensured by the site. However, the site undertakes to implement all the methods required to do so to the best of its ability.
8 - Blog
Users of the Site may enter their own comments on the NEEDEN CORP blog, in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in the General Terms and Conditions of Access and Use.
The person identified, in each case, as the sender of the comment is responsible for it. In no event does the comment reflect the opinion of NEEDEN CORP.
NEEDEN CORP is not responsible for any errors, inaccuracies or irregularities that may be contained in the comments published, nor for any damage that may result from the inclusion of the comments.
The user who publishes the comment grants NEEDEN CORP, in any type of medium, the rights of reproduction, use, distribution, public communication or any other type of activity on it.
User also represents that he/she is the owner of the rights to the Comments, if any, or warrants that he/she has the necessary rights and permissions from the author for their use by NEEDEN CORP.
NEEDEN CORP is not responsible for any damage that may be caused by the use, reproduction, distribution or public communication or any other type of activity carried out on the contents protected by intellectual property rights belonging to third parties, without the user having duly obtained the necessary authorization from the owners to carry out the use that he/she intends to make.
9 - Social networks
NEEDEN CORP has profiles on certain social networks (such as, for example, Facebook and Instagram), with the aim of providing information about its products and/or services.
Users who join one of the profiles opened by NEEDEN CORP on social networks must respect and comply with the terms and conditions of the social network in question.
NEEDEN CORP may take the following actions:
- Access public information in the user's profile.
- Send individual messages through social network channels, where permitted.
- Update the profile status to be displayed in the user's profile.
NEEDEN CORP reserves the right to run contests, promotions and/or sweepstakes through its social media accounts.
10 - Advertising
NEEDEN CORP may include advertising and/or sponsorship content from third parties on the Site. Advertisers and sponsors are solely responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site is in full compliance with any legislation that may be applicable in each case.
Accordingly, NEEDEN CORP cannot be held responsible for any errors, inaccuracies and/or irregularities that may be included in the advertising content or that of the sponsors, nor for non-compliance with applicable legislation.
11 - Policy on links and hypertext links
a) Links to the Site
Third parties who intend to include on an Internet site ("Link Site") a link to the Site, or a frame with it, must necessarily obtain the prior written consent of NEEDEN CORP.
NEEDEN CORP's permission does not imply that NEEDEN CORP endorses, promotes, warrants and/or recommends, or is responsible for the content and/or services of the Link Site.
The Link Site must comply with applicable law and may not host any content, whether its own or third-party, that is illegal and/or harmful (violent, racist, derogatory, etc.) and/or inappropriate or irrelevant to NEEDEN CORP's products and/or services.
In the event of non-compliance with any of the above conditions, NEEDEN CORP will immediately revoke the consent granted to the Linking Site and remove the link.
b) Links to Other Internet Sites
The Site may include various links that allow the user to access other websites ("Linked Sites"). By clicking on these, the User will leave the platform. The latter has no control over and cannot be held responsible for the content of the web pages related to these links.
In no case does the existence of Linked Sites imply recommendation, promotion, identification and/or compliance by NEEDEN CORP with the statements, content and/or services provided through the Linked Sites.
12 - Cookies
During visits to the Site, a cookie may be automatically installed on the User's browser.
Cookies are small files that are temporarily stored on the hard disk of the User's computer. These cookies are necessary to ensure accessibility and navigation on the site. These files do not contain personal information and cannot be used to identify a person.
The information in the cookies is used to improve the performance of navigation on the Site. By browsing the Site, the User accepts cookies. Their deactivation can be done via the settings of the browser software. To learn more about our policy on cookies, click on our Cookies section.
13 - Intellectual and industrial property
All intellectual property rights, designs, databases, underlying software (including source codes), as well as the various elements that make up the Site (texts, graphics, photographs, videos, sound recordings, color combinations, etc.) [the "Content"], its structure, selection and order, are the property of NEEDEN CORP or, where applicable, of its licensors.
The distinctive signs appearing on the Site are the property of NEEDEN CORP or its licensors. Similarly, the domain name on which the Site is hosted is the property of NEEDEN CORP.
By virtue of these General Conditions of Access and Use, the User is expressly prohibited from reproducing, copying, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating, making available, extracting and/or disseminating in any other form not expressly authorized the Site, its Contents and/or the distinctive signs and domain names belonging to NEEDEN CORP.
The unauthorized use of the Content, as well as the damage caused to the intellectual and industrial property rights of NEEDEN CORP, may give rise to the exercise of the actions that legally correspond to it and to the responsibilities that, if applicable, derive from it.
14 - Protection of personal data
15 - Invalidity
If any of the provisions of the General Conditions of Access and Use should be declared, in whole or in part, null and void or ineffective, such nullity or ineffectiveness shall only affect the said provision or the part thereof that is null and void or ineffective and it shall remain in force in all other respects, and the said provision or the part thereof that is affected shall be deemed not to be in force.
For these purposes, the Terms and Conditions of Access and Use shall cease to be valid only with respect to the invalid or ineffective provision, and no other part or provision thereof shall be voided, invalidated, impaired or affected by such invalidity or ineffectiveness.
16 - Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Access to and use of the Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of France.
In case of conflict or discrepancy in the interpretation and/or application of the General Conditions of Access and Use, the competent courts are those provided for by the applicable legal regulations.